Tuesday 22 June 2010

P-YOG Fever

Oh Yeah, Oh YeaH, oH YeahH, HEY! HO! OH YEAHH, OOHHHHHHHH YEAH!

Hey ho.

Other than the dubbed 'lyrically brilliant' official YOG song by Mr Brown, there is actually much more fanfare to this inaugural worldwide sports event to be held locally in Singapore. It's first, it's held at Home, it's Sg's first 'five-ring' event in history, and what not.

But that said, I'm aware that many of us, even the youths of my age, are clueless about the period and commencement date. The government has even urged us Singaporeans to 'be part of it', which would be needless if it has already created a big bang nearing to the event period. Probably the only relation close to heart is none other than the Oh Yeah song.

So here I am starting my own! Yeah!

Introducing the P-YOG - Personal YOG!!! On the 14th Aug, I will draw my own five intersecting rings representing a dream of mine - AUDI + a Merc without the 3-point star. Cool isn't it? Rearranging them to make it three on top, and two bottom. This logo symbolizes my will to drive, or the drive towards will. Oh, yeah, and probably the whole game will revolve around, well, just running. It's probably my favorite 'game' of all anyway. The spirit of 'Quattro' 4-wheel drive + the stability of merc - it will be a good attitude to good running. Afterall, it is a personal one. Yes, personal.

So why P-YOG? None other than that; I'm still a Youth anyway. It's true, even at heart.

3,600* young athletes between 14 and 18 years of age
5,000* young athletes and officials
205 National Olympic Committees
1,200* media representatives
20,000* local and international volunteers
370,000* spectators

26 sports and culture & education programmes

1 RUNNER.

14 - 26 Aug, Singapore, HERE I COME!! At Bukit Panjang only, sorry.

No comments: